- Niau Organic® extra virgin coconut oil is extracted by cold centrifugation which allows to obtain a transparent oil, without risk of deposit. Unlike other production processes, it is subtle and silky on the skin or in the mouth, it is not disgusting and leaves a subtle scent of fresh coconut (coconut candy) at the end of the mouth;
- Our vegetable oil is 100% local and all the production and packaging operations are carried out internally, which guarantees the best practices and quality (eg our production unit located in the 96 acres of our coconut plantation uses exclusively selected nuts on our lands (atoll of Niau UNESCO Biosphere Reserve);
- No coconut waits more than 24 hours before being processed. The coconut is therefore treated freshly picked. The fruit is open, grated and pressed immediately. The rapid process of transformation after its opening is crucial so that its precious flesh does not deteriorate;
- Niau Organic® has developed an exclusive cold extraction process that extracts coconut oil, which protects the integrity of valuable oil assets;
- This process requires 3 times more production time and 2 to 3 times more coconuts than many other brands;
- We are the only producer in French Polynesia to be certified organic. Our products have a triple organic certification (European, American USDA Organic and regional BioPacifika);
- Our 100% recyclable bottles and packaging are all offered with a bilingual French / English user guide and a security / tamper evident label;
- We chose a distribution organized with specialized and recognized sector partners to allow consumers to find our products throughout Polynesia and at the best price;
- Our oil requires a long process and many operations, it is thanks to all these efforts that we offer you an extra virgin oil, 100% natural, organic and local.
(1) saturated fatty acid found especially in coconut oil. He has the property to help lower blood levels of bad cholesterol, has antimicrobial properties and is very effective in taking care of his skin and hair.
- A fasting spoon to bring energy and act as a hunger cutter all morning;
- A hazelnut in the coffee or on toast to give your breakfast a light scent of the islands;
- In a vinaigrette to transform your fish tartare or salad;
- In cooking to replace oil, butter or margarine (savory dishes, fish, chicken ... sweet dishes and desserts Muesli, crumble, muffin, fried banana, financial, etc.).
Used in massage or in the bath it gives a silky skin.